We are looking for Shore Concierge to join Silversea Cruises with its 6 stars Luxury Cruise Ships.
You will work within a small team providing guests with the best possible service and information both onboard and ashore, ensuring complete guest satisfaction and maintaining Silversea’s highest standards. This position will require administration skills including system operation, reservation of excursions and ticketing, dispatch of excursions and some concierge and port knowledge.
Ideally, we are looking for candidates who have previous experience working on the coasts of Country, Country and a variety of Destination named ports.
- You will be a team player, have excellent social skills and impeccable professional appearance.
- Strong IT and Administration Skills
- Ability to work well to deadlines
- 2 years’ experience within the same Shore Excursion team.
- You will be well organised, open minded and flexible.
- Previous ship experience is preferred as is a C1/D visa.
- Word, Excel, Outlook, Fidelio Cruise, MXP
- Fluent English + German are essential to a high conversational level
V. Group is the leading global maritime agency with a pool of 44,000 active seafarers and approximately 3,000 shore colleagues. We represent in excess of 300 global client businesses who have engaged our management services for around 1,000 vessels.
At V. Group, our ambition is straightforward - to drive the transformation of our industry and to be the leading global provider of marine crew supply/management services.
Our values comprise of ‘five C’s’: we Care, we Collaborate, we Challenge, we are Consistent, and we Commit and Deliver, these values are central to our business and remain embedded in to our service output.
We aim to be an industry leader, challenging the parameters of best practice and shaping the future of Marine Operations.
As a strictly compliant global leader in marine services, V. Group will not request any fees or compensation for our services from seafarers. Please be aware of any illegal recruitment services and crewing representatives attempting to act on our behalf.