In collaboration with our valued Offshore partner, V. Ships Offshore is delighted to present the following opportunities.
[PSV/OSV - Non DP] Chief Engineer [Unlimited]- *Multiple Required – Salary: USD 220 – Rotation – 2-months on/1-month off.
We are seeking applicants with :-
- Minimum 2-years experience in rank and Offshore vessels - but ideally 5-years experience
- Clear and fluent English language abilities
- On-board/practical experience of:-
1. Engine survey intervals, such as annual, intermediate and special surveys
2. Starting up/recovery of a vessel after black-out or power out
3. Dry dock, both preparation for and fulfilment of Dry dock, incl. all preparatory documentation
4. Month-end paperwork processes
5. Ship security plans
6. Power Management Systen - explain how these operate
Vessel joining is in Abu Dhabi, UAE and pre-mobilisation can begin immediately.
This is an excellent opportunity for long-term engagement and progression in to our business and we would be delighted to receive your application.
FREE VACCINATION IN UAE UPON JOINING.
V. Group is the leading global maritime agency with a pool of 44,000 active seafarers and approximately 3,000 shore colleagues. We represent in excess of 300 global client businesses who have engaged our management services for around 1,000 vessels.
At V. Group, our ambition is straightforward - to drive the transformation of our industry and to be the leading global provider of marine crew supply/management services.
Our values comprise of ‘five C’s’: we Care, we Collaborate, we Challenge, we are Consistent, and we Commit and Deliver, these values are central to our business and remain embedded in to our service output.
We aim to be an industry leader, challenging the parameters of best practice and shaping the future of Marine Operations.
As a strictly compliant global leader in marine services, V. Group will not request any fees or compensation for our services from seafarers. Please be aware of any illegal recruitment services and crewing representatives attempting to act on our behalf.