TFG is on the hunt for TRAINEE INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERS to join our crew #squadgoals
The TFG Grad Programme is designed to help you make a smooth transition into the world of work #dreamjob
Are you a social butterfly, networker, mover & shaker? If yes, then this is the Graduate Trainee Program for you!
You will engage with various individuals and teams in the business who will share their experience, knowledge, passion, and purpose, to help you successfully complete the structured training programme.
TFG is looking for dynamic individual to join our teams.
To apply you need to have:
- A minimum 3-year relevant degree or diploma in Industrial Engineering/Mechatronics or related studies
- Classified as youth in South Africa
- Knowledge of Robotics, Automation, Industry 4.0 and Supply Chain
- Analytical Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal Skills
- Microsoft Office Proficient
Competencies we are looking for:
- Presenting and Communicating
- Persuading and Influencing
- Working with people
- Adapting and responding to change
- Driving and Persevering
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
- Following Instructions and Procedures
Applications with no academic results will not be considered.
This is a 12month contract.
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.