TFG is on the hunt for A TRAINEE PLANNER to join our crew #squadgoals
The TFG Grad Programme is designed to help you make a smooth transition into the world of work #dreamjob
Are you a social butterfly, networker, mover & shaker? If yes, then this is the Graduate Trainee Program for you!
You will engage with various individuals and teams in the business who will share their experience, knowledge, passion, and purpose, to help you successfully complete the structured training programme
As the Trainee Planner, your key responsibilities will be:
- Analyses of customer activity
- Forecast sales
- Control purchases and formulate budgets.
To apply you need to have:
- A minimum 3-year relevant degree or diploma in Business Science/BCom
- Classified as youth in South Africa
- An eye for detail and exceptional organisational skills
- An analytical, detailed and strategic approach to problem solving
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Enjoys working with numbers
Competencies we are looking for:
- Presenting and Communicating
- Persuading and Influencing
- Working with people
- Adapting and responding to change
- Driving and Persevering
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
- Following Instructions and Procedures
Applications with no academic results will not be considered.
This is a 12month contract.
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the
Employment Equity Act.