The Financial Services Division within TFG has a vacancy available for an assertive and independent Business Analyst.
Your key areas of responsibility will include:
- Stakeholder engagement via workshop facilitation, meetings and interviews to elicit and understand business requirements for change requests and major projects.
- Analyse requirements to identify system and business change impacts (people, process, technology).
- Document and present business processes and requirements specifications.
- Produce flowcharts, use cases, wireframes and any other documentation required to clarify business understanding and communicate effectively with delivery teams.
- Build test cases based on the business requirements and support user acceptance testing.
- Support the creation of training material.
- Support sign off of relevant project deliverables and milestones.
- Build in-depth knowledge of the various systems within the TFG Financial Services environment.
- Assist project managers with project planning, risk mitigation and scope management.
To qualify for this position you will need:
- An IT, Business or similar degree
- A recognised Business Analysis diploma preferably FTI
- 3-5 years’ experience as a business analyst
- Work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- To demonstrate innovative, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation and stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail and levels of accuracy
- Sound business acumen with a strong customer service focus
- Proven ability in multi-tasking and managing several deliverables at once
Experience and/or knowledge that will be to your advantage:
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.
- Retail or Financial Services experience preferably in a consumer credit environment.
- Experience in a complex systems (20+) landscape with a strong focus on technology-driven processes and high levels of systems integration with both old and new technologies.
- Experience in the delivery of medium to large projects.
- Sound experience in an SDLC and packaged software environment