To be based in Wiesbaden
Syneos Health is an integrated healthcare communications agency that provides a full range of creative communications services. The Syneos Health commercial division has a breadth of medical, strategic, and creative talent that extends to our partner and affiliate agencies throughout Europe and the US.
At Syneos Health PR, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality-of-life balance.
We are looking for a PR Trainee Healthcare for our location in Wiesbaden as soon as possible. Within the framework of a 12-month training programme, we offer a professional entry into healthcare communication.
- University degree in communication or natural sciences
- First experiences in a communication or health environment
- Interest in health topics
- The desire for international work and integrated communication tasks
- A sense for the German language and enjoying writing and text
- Excellent communication skills - fluent in German and English
- Creativity, enthusiasm, and hands-on mentality
Syneos Health Communications is the only healthcare communications network that is part of a company on the frontlines of healthcare, with a clear view into the everyday complexities of life and health. As part of Syneos Health®, our agencies — consisting of leading brands and experts in advertising, branding, public relations, managed markets and medical communications — are engaged in every point of influence in health, providing real-world insight into markets, and audiences in ways that no other partner could.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?