Base Location: South Germany
Regions Covered: South East Germany
As a Key Account Manager you will leverage your knowledge of Rare Disease Therapy areas and the account ecosystem complexity, in order to drive change in patient’s journeys e.g. diagnostic procedures, therapeutic decisions, speed to right treatment etc. The KAM role also has responsibility for collaborating with their customers in a customer centric way, in order to optimise patient outcomes and is the first contact for health care professionals of RD-Vasculitis for the territory coordinating all interactions in customer-driven way.
• Achieve targets and long term growth through service and product optimisation which contributes to improved patient journeys in alignment with our client’s code of conduct and the strictest ethical, compliance and legal standards
• Ensures HCP and all target customers have accurate information which can be reflected in guidelines
• Contributes to the improvement of patient journeys within an account eco system
• Acts as the voice of the customer to the team to create value-adding materials and services
• Partners with the HCP, key customers and internal access team to provide the evidence required to optimise the patient journey
• Key point of contact for all customers / centres of expertise (CoEs) within the region and is accountable for the success of the product in the assigned accounts
• Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
• Strong scientific/medical knowledge at Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Has worked in a role with a substantial Medical and/or Market Access component
• Ability to engage, connect and build partnerships with customer remotely
• Strong customer focus: demonstrated ability of creating win-win partnerships
• Project Management where tangible success has been achieved
• Mastery in influence mapping and using customer influence to gain credibility for projects
• Proven competency in securing funding and healthcare process understanding locally for hospital and retail administered products
• Passionate about rare disease, strong drive and desire for success, result-orientated with proactive cross-functional collaborative approach
• Strong analytical as well as organizational ability, professional presence, self-confidence, self-driven, and a positive attitude
• Excellent communication skills in German and English
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialised. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)