- 9-13 years of experience in healthcare or the pharmaceutical industry (agency experience preferred), and a bachelor's degree in public relations, communications or a related field
- Strong client relations expertise and familiarity with branded pharmaceutical product and scientific communications is required
- Experience/interest in vaccines is preferred, but not required; candidate must have interest in scientific and data/regulatory communications and patient work
- This candidate must have strong project management skills, including team delegation, timeline and budget tracking, quality control and logistics planning. Strong writing, organization, logistics, collaboration, and oral communications skills are critical.
- An understanding of social media processes/tools/approach/regulations, corporate review processes, healthcare regulations and issues management is beneficial
- Writing, organization, logistics, collaboration, attention to detail and oral communications are required.
- Willingness to travel (following pandemic restrictions) is required for client meetings and events in this role.
- Must be energized by being a member of a highly entrepreneurial work environment that rewards and fosters personal initiative and team work
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission & Approval of an Exemption does not guarantee that an exemption can be accommodated.
At Chandler Chicco Agency, we have always been about the people, the heart that drives us every day. Because we believe that we succeed as one, we have stayed true to our original ethos of collaboration, removing barriers that fosters collaboration and puts the focus on working together to deliver for clients and each other. Our dynamic office spaces are unmatched — allowing our employees, and their teams, to interact openly, talk freely and develop bonds that elevate creativity and inspire big ideas.
Chandler Chicco Agency is part of Syneos Health Communications, a purpose-built collective of agencies focused on supporting health and biopharmaceutical innovators. We work in scalable, collaborative teams that partner across disciplines and geographies to deliver integrated communications strategies that accelerate brand performance. In today’s fast-changing and complex environment, success lies in making connections: between science, emotion, and technology; between data, design and human insight. We’re able to make those connections because our medical communications, digital, advertising, public relations, data science, research and market access specialists work closely with each other and with healthcare experts, including physicians, pharmacists and advocates. Together, we are the connected healthcare partner tapping rich insights to drive innovation, change behavior and pioneer a new era of accountable marketing.
Syneos Health Communications is powered by Syneos Health, a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry shorten the distance from lab to life.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)