You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
The Director, Targeting & Alignments will be client facing, with multi-level client contacts from analyst/manager to senior executive level. This will be a key role in the strategy and growth of Selling Solutions service offerings and needs to be a high-energy team player to drive new initiatives and present new client offerings across the business. This role will support field team management to be knowledgeable in key performance indicators for their customers and territories for increased brand performance and optimized customer activity. The Director, Targeting & Alignments is responsible for the creation, design and execution of team size and structure, call plans, targeting assignments, sales force optimization & ongoing alignments, utilizing varying data sources such as sales data, call data, sample data, practitioner data and 3rd party sources.
Key Job Responsibilities:
(Duties may include, but not limited to all or some of the following)
- Consult with Sales, Brand and Operational client leads to understand field/product performance expectations and translate to actionable field metrics and reports
- Design, develop, deploy customer/territory analytics to support enhanced field/product performance that optimize field selling and engagement time and customer/territory intelligence
- Proactively analyze and study client data to provide valuable insights and field/brand management alerts or communications
- Provide insights on Syneos team trends to inform impact + effectiveness analyses and as well as business development efforts
- Provide insights on targeting, alignment and call plan development, working with clients, sales leadership and external strategic partners
- Partner with Syneos/Client leadership to manage and implement alignment changes, size and structure analysis and optimization modeling
- General Data analysis and interpretation with respect to field team size and structure design
- Partner with internal Syneos teams (and 3rd parties) to deliver end to end insights analysis
- Clearly and succinctly communicate analytical findings and insights to clients and internal team members
- Serve as subject matter expert with clients to explain our capabilities, processes and analyses that support their business
- Work with Syneos account activation and clients services teams to participate in effective project transition from implementation to execution to ensure services are delivered per contract
- Determine and document SLAs and other applicable internal metrics
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- 8-10 years of experience in a pharma sales operations or analytics role
- 5+ years of experience in field team design and optimization, including use of territory mapping software (e.g. AlignStar)
This position excludes Colorado applicants. At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry sales and marketing data
- Highly experienced in translating analytics insights to simplify end-user experience
- Working knowledge and experience utilizing sales force alignment software
- Strong client facing and consultative skills (at all levels of organization)
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and lead a small (3-5) team to work on many projects at a time
- Specific and detailed knowledge of sales operations and sales operations services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed knowledge of pharmaceutical industry
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent presentation skills
- Skill in troubleshooting and technical problem solving
- Ability to translate customer needs into technical requirements
- Ability to problem solve creatively
- Ability to identify process enhancement opportunities
- Ability to initiate resolution and understand when to escalate as appropriate
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission & Approval of an Exemption does not guarantee that an exemption can be accommodated.As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission & Approval of an Exemption does not guarantee that an exemption can be accommodated. Why Syneos Health?
Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re essential in solving and executing against today’s toughest commercialization challenges facing the world’s leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, you’ll be supported by team members who, like you, aren’t afraid to try something new. You'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate biopharmaceutical commercialization?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.