Taylor Strategy Partners are retained to search for a UK Managing Director to join a growing and dynamic Health Tech innovator for its digital lifestyle and health management solutions. The successful candidate will be responsible for expanding the organisation’s presence in the UK market and will take the business to the next level. The role will construct and articulate strategic plans on how to accelerate growth and establish synergies between customer groups and eco-system partners, ensuring commercial success. As part of the organisational expansion, the position will take over line management of those supporting and executing local activities, e.g., service delivery and marketing execution.
As a proven commercial winner, the successful candidate will be creative, outgoing with a proactive attitude and will be the key driver in positioning the organisation in the UK and winning contracts.
• Build the overall commercial strategy in the UK together with support from the leadership team
• Winning public contracts across the UK
• Developing and executing a successful UK public sector strategy, including establishing clear goals of business area development
• Planning and implementation of structured stakeholder engagement plans that support the public sector strategic objectives
• Positioning and marketing of the organisation’s brand in UK and innovating patient referral strategies & pathways
• Enhancing the UK organisation’s commercial capabilities within public and life-science customer segments to ensure a growing success rate of new contract wins