You are organized, driven, and thrive in an ownership position.
You're ambitious and business-savvy enough to secure and organize high-visibility, large-scale projects. However, you know that maintaining close individual relationships and being a reliable liaison are the keys to building confidence and lasting trust with your customers. Can you see the big picture and the details? You have the potential to excel in this dynamic Sr. Corporate Communications Practice Leader role with PR.
- Work with senior leadership to set strategic direction of the company and shape culture
- Prospect and lead new business efforts
- Act as a senior liaison on a group of accounts with responsibility for senior-level account planning and supervision of the account teams. Manage staff utilization and development, revenue generation, income projections
- Serve as client leader; identify organic growth opportunities and ensure the team is delivering stellar client service and become trusted client counselor
- Deliver strategic, engaging, and persuasive presentations to effectively articulate ideas to clients, colleagues, and others.
- Develop and retain talent through timely, effective, and consistent use of performance management, succession planning, coaching, and other talent management tools. Identify and drive participation in training, development, and career growth opportunities for team members and self.
- 15+ years of experience in corporate communications working with small, mid-size or large healthcare companies.
- Agency or in-house background (prefer a mix if possible)
- A strong communicator, writer and strategist, the ideal candidate will be a high energy, collaborative individual who can rolling up their sleeves to work directly with clients to solve problems and implement programs
- Flexible and able to successfully navigate ambiguity and succeed in a rapidly changing, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with multiple priorities
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to successfully influence and effectively work across functions and personalities
- Ability to manage teams
- Ability to work with a high degree of independence
- Strategic orientation
- Possesses easily observable maturity and sound judgment
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission & Approval of an Exemption does not guarantee that an exemption can be accommodated.
Syneos Health Communications is the only healthcare communications network that is part of a company on the frontlines of healthcare, with a clear view into the everyday complexities of life and health. As part of Syneos Health™, our agencies — consisting of leading brands and experts in advertising, branding, public relations, managed markets and medical communications — are engaged in every point of influence in health, providing real-world insight into markets and audiences in ways that no other partner could.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.