You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in atSyneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
We have an immediate need for experienced Pharmaceutical Sales Recruiter to join our team.
The Recruiter is responsible for developing and maintaining a network of qualified sales candidates. The Recruiter works with both internal Syneos Health and external client hiring managers to identify open positions, agree on candidate profiles, and source and interview high quality candidates to fill assigned open positions within the established time lines.
- Develop/Execute Recruiting Strategy for each open position
- Proactively Manage/Coach Candidate Relationships
- Achieve Monthly/Quarterly performance goals
- Submit assigned activity and project tracking reports
- Participate in approved industry and corporate meetings, as applicable.
- Coordinate efforts of assigned Researcher
- Personally source candidates through Syneos Health’s Applicant Tracking System (ATS), job boards, etc…
- Promote the candidate referral program
- Attend job fairs, open houses, and campus recruitment
- Personally screen candidates as necessary
- Update candidate records in ATS
- Interview all qualified candidates
- Manage candidate progress through hiring manager interviews
- Primary Recruiting contact with all qualified candidates in region
- Manage Referrals and provide feedback to referring party
- Utilize Additional Resources Appropriately
Manage Customer Relationship
- Written and oral communications with Field Managers, Project Managers, and internal staff
- Manage hiring process from initial screen through offer
- Identify/Maintain New Business Opportunities
This is a 3-6 month plus assignment. Potential to be extended.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- 1-2 years experienced in a fast-paced, high-volume recruiting and/or staffing environment in the pharma space.
- Prior pharmaceutical sales recruiting experience required
- Successful candidates will have excellent organizational, time management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills, particularly MS Office products and Windows based contact management system (web-based preferred).
- Must have the ability to demonstrate a high level of service delivery and do what is necessary to ensure customer satisfaction including dealing with service failures
- Demonstrate dependability in difficult circumstances and show a sense of urgency about getting results
- Must be able to perform a wide variety of tasks and change focus quickly as demands change and adapt to varying customer needs.
- Prior experience selecting candidates using behavioral based interview is preferred
- Must have the ability to develop rapport with others and a successful record of identifying and closing new business prospects possess and network of sales candidate relationships is also a plus
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission & Approval of an Exemption does not guarantee that an exemption can be accommodated.Why Syneos Health?
Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re essential in solving and executing against today’s toughest commercialization challenges facing the world’s leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, you’ll be supported by team members who, like you, aren’t afraid to try something new. You'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE
| How will you accelerate biopharmaceutical commercialization? Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.