You are organized, driven, and thrive in an ownership position.
You're ambitious and business-savvy enough to secure and organize high-visibility, large-scale projects. However, you know that maintaining close individual relationships and being a reliable liaison are the keys to building confidence and lasting trust with your customers. Can you see the big picture and the details? You have the potential to excel in this dynamic Vice President, Change Management and DE&I role with Syneos Health Public Relations.
We are seeking a Change Management and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Communications seasoned professional to join the Syneos Health Corporate Practice. The Corporate Practice provides corporate branding, executive visibility, thought leadership, employee engagement, corporate social responsibility, DEI and corporate communications expertise to support the needs of its own client base as well as the four PR agencies across multiple offices within the Syneos Health global network. The Syneos Health PR client roster includes large, small and mid-size companies in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, insurance and health space.
Your role would be to collaborate with our SVP to provide strategic counsel and support clients in change management, employee engagement and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives.
- 7-10 years of experience in employee engagement and change management across any industry. Healthcare experience is not required; however, a strong interest in this area is necessary for success in the role.
- Proven experience in establishing and/or supporting DEI initiatives through creative and measurable strategic counsel and effective communications.
- Organizational change, Enterprise-wide culture initiatives, M&A or restructuring expertise, or expertise with external communications in any capacity is a plus.
- Agency background preferred, in-house background considered.
- Flexible and able to successfully navigate ambiguity and succeed in a rapidly changing, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with multiple priorities
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to successfully influence and effectively work across functions and personalities
- Ability to work with a high degree of independence
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission & Approval of an Exemption does not guarantee that an exemption can be accommodated.
At Syneos Health Public Relations, the possibilities are infinite. Because of our “no walls, no limits” philosophy and entrepreneurial spirit, our employees have the opportunity and potential to work on projects beyond their years of experience. The only limitations here are those that are self-imposed, and we make sure to reward staff based on talent, not title.
Syneos Health Communications is the only healthcare communications network that is part of a company on the frontlines of healthcare, with a clear view into the everyday complexities of life and health. As part of Syneos Health™, our agencies — consisting of leading brands and experts in advertising, branding, public relations, managed markets and medical communications — are engaged in every point of influence in health, providing real-world insight into markets and audiences in ways that no other partner could.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)