Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You’re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client’s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
The Flex Time Self Care Sales Representative will be responsible for implementing the clients marketing plan to targeted audiences by using their professional expertise, clinical training and judgment. They deliver proficient and clinically-supported sales presentations to a defined list of current and prospective customers. More specifically you will:
- Call on larger primary care practices and teaching hospitals in the territory with accessible Primary Care (Family Medicine and Internal Medicine) Residency Programs.
- Independently plan and organize activities to ensure regular and consistent coverage of the territory according to a plan of action and dependent on each customer’s clinical needs.
- Provide clinical and scientific support for clinical decisions to physicians, mid-level practitioners, and the nursing staff.
- Provide branded and non-branded disease state education to patients, practitioners and their staff.
- Provide education and lead discussions with staff around managing side effects, treating conditions, and patient materials.
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years Business to Business (B2B) Sales Experience preferred
- Pharmaceutical Sales Experience preferred
- Track record of success with outside sales experiences
- Sales Aptitude REQUIRED
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver’s license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission & Approval of an Exemption does not guarantee that an exemption can be accommodated.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and grow. We reward and recognize people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Our employees voted Syneos Health as the overall winner in MedReps’ Best Places To Work In Medical Sales Awards. Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy you need to over deliver. We’re dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.