Can you reach people with just a few words?
You express all of your ideas effortlessly, and have the skills to distill other people's ideas into their best possible form. Your messaging is not only clear and concise, but persuasive and engaging as well. You can weave a full creative vision just as easily as a sentence, and can use these talents to build and embolden client relationships. Does this sound like you? Explore this unique Copy Supervisor role with GSW.This position, Copy Supervisor, is responsible for brainstorming ideas, developing concepts, and crafting brand-specific messaging across all channels. The Copy Supervisor is a lead member of a cross-functional team, manages and mentors junior level writers, and oversees the day-to-day workload. The Copy Supervisor supports the Creative Director(s) in creating and maintaining the creative vision of GSW and/or all assigned account(s) and contributes to the strength of agency by nurturing relationships with clients through communication, interaction, and exceptional work.
GSW is a full-service healthcare communications agency that goes beyond advertising to create personalized brand experiences. We develop strategic marketing solutions for pharmaceutical, biotech and health-and-wellness clients around the world. We create experiences that involve, inspire, educate and activate people through ongoing brand journeys.
- Must have 4-6 years of experience in advertising industry
- At least 2 years of pharmaceutical copywriting experience is required
- Experience as a supervisor a plus
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in advertising, communications, or journalism, and/or coursework related to pharmaceutical advertising or life sciences is preferred (but not required)
- Portfolio containing work samples that demonstrate strong conceptual abilities, creative thinking, and exceptional writing skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with the ability to receive and assimilate critical feedback
- Ability to expertly think in abstract terms; can make connections between unrelated notions; can formulate innovative ideas where others cannot; seen as original and value-adding in brainstorming sessions
- Ability to multitask in a faced-paced environment while functioning as a member of a highly collaborative team
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of a strategically driven creative process
- Basic understanding of digital communications and media channels preferred
- Relentless energy, a sense of humor, and an open and curious mind
- Flawlessly direct the creative process, workflow, workload, and resources among copy group
- Interest in new technologies and emerging cultural trends
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
GSW turns against the premise of doing the “same old.” Our culture is focused on collaborative, meaningful advertising and day-to-day interpersonal interaction. We value the diverse backgrounds of our team members, and everyone has the opportunity to provide input and be heard. GSW is comprised of creative, motivated individuals who are all here for a reason. We welcome those who strive to work above and beyond their role, who voice their opinion and who are engaged in all aspects of the agency.
At GSW, “speak people” is part of our every day. Our employees are inventing ways to go further, faster, thus giving purpose to liberating ideas within healthcare advertising.
GSW is part of Syneos Health Communications, a purpose-built collective of agencies focused on supporting health and biopharmaceutical innovators. We work in scalable, collaborative teams that partner across disciplines and geographies to deliver integrated communications strategies that accelerate brand performance. In today’s fast-changing and complex environment, success lies in making connections: between science, emotion, and technology; between data, design and human insight. We’re able to make those connections because our medical communications, digital, advertising, public relations, data science, research and market access specialists work closely with each other and with healthcare experts, including physicians, pharmacists and advocates. Together, we are the connected healthcare partner tapping rich insights to drive innovation, change behavior and pioneer a new era of accountable marketing.
Syneos Health Communications is powered by Syneos Health, a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry shorten the distance from lab to life.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)