Researched and relatable, science-driven and social, you’re an extroverted expert.
If there’s one thing your preparation in earning your advanced degree has taught you, it’s how to evolve your expertise rapidly and stay at the forefront of your field. Forging new relationships and establishing rapport with thought leaders comes naturally to you and you like being around people. Poised and articulate, you are a listener, an educator and a gifted cultivator of new and exciting opportunities grounded in the science. You’ve got what it takes to be a Medical Science Liaison with Syneos Health.
Help move healthcare forward and positively impact patients.
The Neuroscience MSL/Sr. MSL is a scientific and clinical expert on the product portfolio and therapeutic area and will:
- Build partnerships in your territory and conduct ongoing dialogue with health care providers (HCPs) to understand their perspectives including challenges when treating patients
- Conduct scientific exchange with HCPs including presenting clinical data and disease state information in a manner appropriate to the audience to fulfill educational gaps
- Report on observations, insights and voice of customer obtained through interactions with HCPs and clinical/scientific activity within territory
- Respond to unsolicited scientific inquiries from HCPs integrating the scientific data and utilizing approved materials and resources to fully address the HCP’s needs
- Stay abreast of current scientific and treatment landscape trends in therapeutic areas of interest
Along with demonstrated initiative, resourcefulness and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- A doctorate degree including PharmD, PhD, MD, PsyD. Post graduate experience required with preference for clinical experience.
- 1-3 years’ industry experience preferably in MSL role preferred
- 3-5 years’ clinical or related practical experience required
- Ability to travel 60% (including overnight travel) and possess a valid driver’s license to drive to assignments, unless otherwise specified
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.