You are organized, driven, and thrive in an ownership position.
You're ambitious and business-savvy enough to secure and organize high-visibility, large-scale projects. However, you know that maintaining close individual relationships and being a reliable liaison are the keys to building confidence and lasting trust with your customers. Can you see the big picture and the details? You have the potential to excel in this dynamic Account Director
role with Cadent Medical Communications.
This position serves as the senior strategic lead for multi-project accounts. The account director provides management support and oversight for account project leads, drives organic new business growth within existing accounts, develops solutions for enhancing new and existing service offerings, and manages financial reporting and profitability functions for team.
Cadent Medical Communications specializes in high science, high touch peer to peer medical communications. The company excels in translating complex science into compelling messages that deliver value and action. Cadent builds relationships and collaboration between the biopharmaceutical industry and healthcare professionals.
Bachelor’s degree in related field is required; MBA or advanced degree in related field, preferred
Minimum of five years in marketing or advertising or with Cadent Medical Communications is required; six to 10 years, preferred
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Can effectively manage time, multi-task, and handle a high volume of work in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Must be able to travel up to 60% of the time
- Must have a thorough understanding of client’s business/category and demonstrate a best-in-class approach in offering marketing solutions to an assignment, clients or category
- Prior business development experience and demonstrated success
- Strong analytical and strategic planning skills
- Demonstrated success in managing a cross-functional team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (may require specific industry and therapeutic expertise)
- Demonstrated experience working on, pharmaceutical brand launch, professional marketing (e.g. Direct-to-Physician, Managed Care/Health Care plans, devices, pharmacies, etc.), and consumer Mmarketing (e.g. Direct-to-Patient, Relationship Marketing, Consumer Advertising, etc.)
This position excludes Colorado applicants.
At Cadent Medical Communications, our workplace is flexible, family-oriented and places high importance on work-life balance. The engaging and rewarding nature of the work that we do is evident in the enthusiasm employees bring to the office every day. Overall, Cadent has a commitment to integrity, a commitment to client satisfaction and a commitment to employee satisfaction and development.
Cadent Medical Communications is part of Syneos Health Communications, a purpose-built collective of agencies focused on supporting health and biopharmaceutical innovators. We work in scalable, collaborative teams that partner across disciplines and geographies to deliver integrated communications strategies that accelerate brand performance. In today’s fast-changing and complex environment, success lies in making connections: between science, emotion, and technology; between data, design and human insight. We’re able to make those connections because our medical communications, digital, advertising, public relations, data science, research and market access specialists work closely with each other and with healthcare experts, including physicians, pharmacists and advocates. Together, we are the connected healthcare partner tapping rich insights to drive innovation, change behavior and pioneer a new era of accountable marketing.
Syneos Health Communications is powered by Syneos Health, a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry shorten the distance from lab to life.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)