As a member of the Syneos Health Communications Talent Acquisition team, the Creative Recruiter will have responsibility for the full life-cycle recruitment of employees from entry level to mid-level roles across our Communications Group.
We are preferably looking for this position to be in close to our one office locations in New York, Westerville or Santa Monica.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years of experience in recruiting
- Previous recruiting experience in a creative environment including art, copy, and design positions
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Full-cycle recruitment experience in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to interact with candidates and leadership at all levels
- Has an eye for the details and can prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to discern creative skills in candidates throughout all steps of the recruitment process
- Excellent research, written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate amongst all levels within an organization
- Well-developed customer relations skills and a commitment to providing quality service while implementing continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team-oriented setting
- Strong attention to detail, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive and entrepreneurial environment
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
This position excludes Colorado applicants.
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission & Approval of an Exemption does not guarantee that an exemption can be accommodated.
At Syneos Health Communications, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Syneos Health Communications is the only healthcare communications network that is part of a company on the frontlines of healthcare, with a clear view into the everyday complexities of life and health. As part of Syneos Health™, our agencies — consisting of leading brands and experts in advertising, branding, public relations, managed markets and medical communications — are engaged in every point of influence in health, providing real-world insight into markets and audiences in ways that no other partner could.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)