You inspire creativity and lead with clear direction.
With keen aesthetic judgement and a well-managed plan, you are a natural at leading your creative team to success. There is never a time when you are not thinking of new ideas, and your clients appreciate your dedication to providing high quality and impactful campaigns. Such talent and guidance make you the right fit for this impactful Senior Art Director role with GSW.
The position will be responsible for developing brand concept, design, presentation, execution, and production of all projects for assigned accounts. Provides mentorship, guidance, and support to other artists within the group.
GSW is a full-service healthcare communications agency that goes beyond advertising to create personalized brand experiences. We develop strategic marketing solutions for pharmaceutical, biotech and health-and-wellness clients around the world. We create experiences that involve, inspire, educate and activate people through ongoing brand journeys.
(Duties may include, but not limited to all or some of the following)
· Brand “owner” at the Sr. Art Director level
· Partners with copywriters on brand and concept development
· Demonstrates ownership of assigned brand by continually coming up with new ideas proactively
· Collaborates with creative, account services, production, and extended team members
· Provides mentorship, guidance, and support to other artists within the group
· Acts as a hands-on art director
· Presents and sells ideas internally and to clients
· Manages creative process, work flow, workload, and resources among the art group
· Provides art direction to and empowers Studio Designers, photographers, illustrators, and other external collaborators, such as broadcast producers and directors
· Keeps up to date with trends in branding, marketing, advertising, and related communications industries
· Keeps up to date with trends within the industries specific to assigned accounts
· Is knowledgeable about products and services specific to assigned accounts
· Owns brand art “revisions” and is responsible for partnering with Studio Production Designer for overflow periods (i.e. launch)
· Oversees, implements and is keeper of visual brand mandatories and consistencies
- 3+yrs Advertising experience required
- Healthcare Advertising experience nice to have
- Proficiency in all adobe suite programs
- Conceptual Creativity: Ability to think in abstract terms; can make connections between unrelated notions; can formulate innovative ideas where others can not; seen as original and value-added in brainstorming sessions
- Providing Direction: Can establish clear directions based on objectives; distributes the workload appropriately based on skill sets and talents; communicates well with others on the progress of work and results
- Industry Application: Picks up on technical things quickly; is good at learning new industry, company, product, and/or technical knowledge developments of the client's business as well as the agency business; has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment
GSW turns against the premise of doing the “same old.” Our culture is focused on collaborative, meaningful advertising and day-to-day interpersonal interaction. We value the diverse backgrounds of our team members, and everyone has the opportunity to provide input and be heard. GSW is comprised of creative, motivated individuals who are all here for a reason. We welcome those who strive to work above and beyond their role, who voice their opinion and who are engaged in all aspects of the agency.
At GSW, “speak people” is part of our every day. Our employees are inventing ways to go further, faster, thus giving purpose to liberating ideas within healthcare advertising.
GSW is part of Syneos Health Communications, a purpose-built collective of agencies focused on supporting health and biopharmaceutical innovators. We work in scalable, collaborative teams that partner across disciplines and geographies to deliver integrated communications strategies that accelerate brand performance. In today’s fast-changing and complex environment, success lies in making connections: between science, emotion, and technology; between data, design and human insight. We’re able to make those connections because our medical communications, digital, advertising, public relations, data science, research and market access specialists work closely with each other and with healthcare experts, including physicians, pharmacists and advocates. Together, we are the connected healthcare partner tapping rich insights to drive innovation, change behavior and pioneer a new era of accountable marketing.
Syneos Health Communications is powered by Syneos Health, a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry shorten the distance from lab to life.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)