You inspire creativity and lead with clear direction.
With keen aesthetic judgement and a well-managed plan, you are a natural at leading your creative team to success. There is never a time when you are not thinking of new ideas, and your clients appreciate your dedication to providing high quality and impactful campaigns. Such talent and guidance make you the right fit for this impactful Art Director role with GSW.
The Art Director takes responsibility for (assigned) brand concept, design, presentation, execution, and production of all projects for assigned accounts. This includes being aware of current communications technology and media channels, and having the vision to utilize them creatively for meeting brand marketing objectives.
GSW is a full-service healthcare communications agency that goes beyond advertising to create personalized brand experiences. We develop strategic marketing solutions for pharmaceutical, biotech and health-and-wellness clients around the world. We create experiences that involve, inspire, educate and activate people through ongoing brand journeys.
- A minimum of 1 - 3 years of experience developing art-based solutions in the marketing industry, with healthcare experience a plus
- Has a thorough understanding of photography, typography and printing techniques
- Demonstrates proficiency in using digital media as a creative vehicle
- Proficiency in critical graphic software—primarily Adobe Creative Cloud
- Working knowledge of, or hands-on experience with, interactive programming such as HTML is preferred
- User experience (UX) design training and/or experience is required
- Ability to follow the creative and workflow processes
- Be able to work within strict budgets
- Conceptual Creativity: Ability to think in abstract terms; can make connections between unrelated notions; can formulate innovative ideas where others cannot; seen as original and value-added in brainstorming sessions
- 360-Degree Channel Marketing Mind-Set: Sees the complete media picture; familiarity with leveraging and combining all media to promote a brand
- Understanding and Implementing Direction: Can understand creative direction based on objectives and executes creative work effectively. Communicates workload appropriately based on skill sets and talents; communicates well with others on workload issues and needs, and on the progress of work and results
- Industry Application: Picks up on technical things quickly; is good at learning new industry, company, product, and/or technical knowledge developments of the client's business as well as the agency business; has the functional and technical knowledge and skills
GSW turns against the premise of doing the “same old.” Our culture is focused on collaborative, meaningful advertising and day-to-day interpersonal interaction. We value the diverse backgrounds of our team members, and everyone has the opportunity to provide input and be heard. GSW is comprised of creative, motivated individuals who are all here for a reason. We welcome those who strive to work above and beyond their role, who voice their opinion and who are engaged in all aspects of the agency.
At GSW, “speak people” is part of our every day. Our employees are inventing ways to go further, faster, thus giving purpose to liberating ideas within healthcare advertising.
GSW is part of Syneos Health Communications, a purpose-built collective of agencies focused on supporting health and biopharmaceutical innovators. We work in scalable, collaborative teams that partner across disciplines and geographies to deliver integrated communications strategies that accelerate brand performance. In today’s fast-changing and complex environment, success lies in making connections: between science, emotion, and technology; between data, design and human insight. We’re able to make those connections because our medical communications, digital, advertising, public relations, data science, research and market access specialists work closely with each other and with healthcare experts, including physicians, pharmacists and advocates. Together, we are the connected healthcare partner tapping rich insights to drive innovation, change behavior and pioneer a new era of accountable marketing.
Syneos Health Communications is powered by Syneos Health, a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry shorten the distance from lab to life.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)