Do you want to work in an environment and culture where you can thrive, develop and advance?
A career with Kinapse means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world. We are a values driven company with a supportive and flexible culture. You will work in a collaborative environment with team members who share their expertise and knowledge. Your personal and professional development will be front and center. We can offer you a fulfilling and challenging career working with smart, yet humble professionals. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
An opportunity has arisen for a Medical Writer at Senior Associate level in Bangalore/Gurgaon.
- Educational qualifications: A minimum of a scientific graduate degree in life sciences.
- Candidates may have a higher degree or a proven track record in a pharmaceutical or CRO company.
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements or guidance pertinent to the service line.
- Good understanding of clinical development processes including principles of clinical study operations and ICH-GCP guidelines
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge of basic computer applications, e.g. MS Word/ PowerPoint/ Excel, will be required.
If you want to be part of a progressive, forward-thinking company and want to make a difference then we want to hear from you.
We believe that Diversity & Inclusion are central to a dynamic, exciting and innovative organization. To review our D&I policy please visit https://kinapse.com/diversity-inclusion