You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
This role supports top pharma and life sciences companies across the world with their requirements in the health economics area, to successfully achieve pricing and reimbursement for innovative drugs. This role would primarily require research and data analysis, report generation, collaboration with our world-class global subject matter experts and working with clients.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Ph.D. or postgraduate degree in life sciences/pharma (preferred) or health economics or statistics or related sciences
- Must have 7+ years of relevant HEOR and Market Access work experience with pharma, consultancy or biotech industry
- Experience in leading a team to deliver client requirements is advantageous
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Must possess strong analytical skills and the ability to think critically and creatively on engagements
- Ability and willingness to work on both technical (HEOR) and strategic (Market Access) project
- Strong presentation skills (including PowerPoint) required
- Good written scientific English
- Working knowledge of basic office applications, e.g. MS Word/ PowerPoint/ Excel
- Fluent English.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re a part of the big picture. We work hand in hand to guide pre-market development through post-market commercial strategy. Knowledge sharing across advisory groups unlocks the innovation and unique strategies our end-to-end commercialization projects require. Our collaborative mindset means every project is a chance to solve a new challenge, learn from your teammates, become better-rounded, and evolve your career.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate biopharmaceutical commercialization?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)