Can you reach people with just a few words?
You express all of your ideas effortlessly, and have the skills to distill other people's ideas into their best possible form. Your messaging is not only clear and concise, but persuasive and engaging as well. You can weave a full creative vision just as easily as a sentence, and can use these talents to build and embolden client relationships. Does this sound like you? Explore this unique Senior Copywriter role with GSW.
As lead copy team member, takes responsibility for concept, writing, and presentation of all projects for assigned accounts. Provides supervision, mentorship, guidance, and support to copywriters within the Core Brand Team.
GSW is a full-service healthcare communications agency that goes beyond advertising to create personalized brand experiences. We develop strategic marketing solutions for pharmaceutical, biotech and health-and-wellness clients around the world. We create experiences that involve, inspire, educate and activate people through ongoing brand journeys.
- 5-10 years experience in the field of writing, at least 5 of which is concentrated in advertising or healthcare Proficiency in critical software—primarily Microsoft Word
- Ability to manage and lead the creative process, workflow, workload, and resources among copy group
- Ability to work on a wide- range of accounts and categories
- Demonstrated success in managing a cross-functional team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Conceptual Creativity: Ability to think in abstract terms; can make connections between unrelated notions; can formulate innovative ideas where others cannot; seen as original and value-added in brainstorming sessions
- Providing Direction: Can establish clear directions based on objectives; distributes the workload appropriately based on skill sets and talents; communicates well with others on the progress of work and results
- Understanding and Implementing Direction: Can understand creative direction based on objectives and executes creative work effectively. Communicates workload appropriately based on skill sets and talents; communicates well with others on workload issues & needs, the progress of work and results
- Industry Application: Picks up on technical things quickly; is good at learning new industry, company, product, and/or technical knowledge developments of the client's business as well as the agency business; has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment
GSW turns against the premise of doing the “same old.” Our culture is focused on collaborative, meaningful advertising and day-to-day interpersonal interaction. We value the diverse backgrounds of our team members, and everyone has the opportunity to provide input and be heard. GSW is comprised of creative, motivated individuals who are all here for a reason. We welcome those who strive to work above and beyond their role, who voice their opinion and who are engaged in all aspects of the agency.
At GSW, “speak people” is part of our every day. Our employees are inventing ways to go further, faster, thus giving purpose to liberating ideas within healthcare advertising.
GSW is part of Syneos Health Communications, a purpose-built collective of agencies focused on supporting health and biopharmaceutical innovators. We work in scalable, collaborative teams that partner across disciplines and geographies to deliver integrated communications strategies that accelerate brand performance. In today’s fast-changing and complex environment, success lies in making connections: between science, emotion, and technology; between data, design and human insight. We’re able to make those connections because our medical communications, digital, advertising, public relations, data science, research and market access specialists work closely with each other and with healthcare experts, including physicians, pharmacists and advocates. Together, we are the connected healthcare partner tapping rich insights to drive innovation, change behavior and pioneer a new era of accountable marketing.
Syneos Health Communications is powered by Syneos Health, a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry shorten the distance from lab to life.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)