Do you want to work in an environment and culture where you can thrive, develop and advance?
A career with Kinapse means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world. We are a values driven company with a supportive and flexible culture. You will work in a collaborative environment with team members who share their expertise and knowledge. Your personal and professional development will be front and center. We can offer you a fulfilling and challenging career working with smart, yet humble professionals. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
An opportunity has arisen for a Manager, Medical Writing, to provide writing and review support on Plain Language Summary programmes or delivery for multiple programmes. the role can be home based.
- Degree or advanced level degree in a life science discipline.
- Experience and technical skills in writing patient facing material line PLSs, ICFs, patient leaflets etc.
- Significant knowledge of regulatory requirements or guidance pertaining to PLSs.
- Strong knowledge of basic computer applications, e.g. MS Word/PowerPoint/Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you want to be part of a progressive, forward-thinking company and want to make a difference then we want to hear from you.
We believe that Diversity & Inclusion are central to a dynamic, exciting and innovative organization. To review our D&I policy please visit https://kinapse.com/diversity-inclusion