Cardiovascular diseases affect nearly half of adults in the U.S., and is the leading cause of death worldwide. The need for new therapies is critical. Syneos Health is engaged in a direct hire search with our client, a top pharmaceutical company that will be launching an exciting new product in the cardiovascular arena. These roles will be crucial to bringing this preventative, life-changing product to patients. We are searching for entrepreneurial and highly motivated sales professionals that have a passion for helping patients. Don’t miss the opportunity to be a part of this impactful launch.
Our client is hiring Specialty Sales Representatives across the country. Meeting established sales goals in promoting this new product to specialists, and other healthcare professionals is key to the role. You'll develop and implement territory business plans, budgets and maintain overall responsibility of action plans for the territory. You’ll be an integral part of a nationwide sales team developing and managing an assigned territory.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with targeted specialists to maximize new business opportunities
- Analyze local market, develop, execute and monitor performance and results to maximize the appropriate use of the product in defined territory
- Engage in meaningful dialogue that addresses the needs of the health provider and patient
- Maintain full compliance to all laws, regulations and policies
Qualified candidates will meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical sales experience
- 2+ years experience selling in one or more of the following therapeutic categories: cardiovascular, diabetes, nephrology
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting
- Ability to build rapport and relationships with healthcare professionals and office staff
- Proven track record of winning success
- Must live within territory
Syneos Health and its clients are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)
- Product launch experience
- Current relationships in the territory
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and computer capabilities
- Experience selling in a Virtual Sales environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.