You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
You’ll join The Commercial Advisory Group within Syneos Health Consulting. You will help clients maximize the commercial value of their assets, portfolio, and organization while building excellence in the commercial organization. You will also help companies market and sell more effectively in an environment increasingly dominated by third-party payers. More specifically:
A Consultant is an individual contributor on consulting projects and is responsible for conducting both secondary (i.e., analytically and scientifically based) and primary (i.e., physicians, payers, and patients) market research, creating high-quality project materials and client deliverables (including organizational, portfolio, and asset-specific recommendations)
- Demonstrated proficiency in navigating the management consulting cycle of creating project deliverables, quality checking work, reviewing with project management/leadership, incorporating edits and feedback, and resubmitting work pieces for deliverable inclusion in a timely, efficient manner.
- Identifies relevant secondary research data sources. Leverages critical thinking and problem-solving skills to recommend creative ideas based on data analysis, personal experience, and industry best practices
- Develops discussion guides for primary interviews (internal and external). May facilitate independently some interviews with physicians, payers, patients, key opinion leaders, health care providers, and other stakeholders
- Serves as a content knowledge expert on data, findings, and recommendations outlined in meeting materials and client deliverables.
- Demonstrates a strategic and systematic decision-making approach to communicating data through text, graphics, images, and/or other communication choices. Contributes to the design and build of a compelling, structured, and logical storyboard with guidance and direction
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
Bachelor’s degree required; Graduate degree in business or life sciences (highly preferred)
Experience in consulting and/or biopharmaceutical work required
Must possess strong analytical skills and the ability to think critically and creatively on engagements
Strong business acumen required
Demonstrated attention to detail required
Ability to develop relevant client deliverables autonomously required
Experience in research and data analysis (e.g., organization of sources, data processing, analysis, and quality checking accuracy for pre-defined problems)
Strong presentation and meeting facilitation skills required
Effective and professional communication skills (verbal, interpersonal, and written) required
Exceptional collaboration skills and the ability to work in cross-functional teams
The drive for self-development and an action-oriented work ethic
Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and problem solving skills
Proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel required
Ability to travel preferred
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re a part of the big picture. We work hand in hand to guide pre-market development through post-market commercial strategy. Knowledge sharing across advisory groups unlocks the innovation and unique strategies our end-to-end commercialization projects require. Our collaborative mindset means every project is a chance to solve a new challenge, learn from your teammates, become better-rounded, and evolve your career.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate biopharmaceutical commercialization?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.