You are organized, driven, and thrive in an ownership position.
You're ambitious and business-savvy enough to secure and organize high-visibility, large-scale projects. However, you know that maintaining close individual relationships and being a reliable liaison are the keys to building confidence and lasting trust with your customers. Can you see the big picture and the details? You have the potential to excel in this dynamic VP, Account Director role with GSW.
A VP, Account Director develops a strong partnership with the client by providing strategic support and executional excellence. He/she collaborates with other departments to build a high-performing, proactive team that clients see as an invaluable extension of their own team. A VP oversees and is responsible for the financial health of a brand.
GSW is a full-service healthcare communications agency that goes beyond advertising to create personalized brand experiences. We develop strategic marketing solutions for pharmaceutical, biotech and health-and-wellness clients around the world. We create experiences that involve, inspire, educate and activate people through ongoing brand journeys.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7-10 years of advertising agency experience required, with at least 5 years experience working on healthcare and/or pharmacuetical brands
- Good communicator who can develop a clear, well-supported point of view, tell a compelling “story,” and “sell” agency work (e.g., creative, branding, strategy)
- Leader who commands attention and respect, can manage group dynamics and difficult situations, and steer clients or agency teams in the right direction
- Team player who partners with strategic planning to develop a strong strategic foundation for the brand, and partners with creative to develop breakthrough, behavior-changing creative
- Provides constructive feedback in a professional manner to any department to create even better work
- Able to work within a team environment, helping ensure the team functions at a high level and continues to be motivated
- Knowledge and application of new technologies and innovations affecting the health marketplace
turns against the premise of doing the “same old.” Our culture is focused on collaborative, meaningful advertising and day-to-day interpersonal interaction. We value the diverse backgrounds of our team members, and everyone has the opportunity to provide input and be heard. GSW
is comprised of creative, motivated individuals who are all here for a reason. We welcome those who strive to work above and beyond their role, who voice their opinion and who are engaged in all aspects of the agency.
At GSW, “speak people” is part of our every day. Our employees are inventing ways to go further, faster, thus giving purpose to liberating ideas within healthcare advertising.
GSW is part of Syneos Health Communications, a purpose-built collective of agencies focused on supporting health and biopharmaceutical innovators. We work in scalable, collaborative teams that partner across disciplines and geographies to deliver integrated communications strategies that accelerate brand performance. In today’s fast-changing and complex environment, success lies in making connections: between science, emotion, and technology; between data, design and human insight. We’re able to make those connections because our medical communications, digital, advertising, public relations, data science, research and market access specialists work closely with each other and with healthcare experts, including physicians, pharmacists and advocates. Together, we are the connected healthcare partner tapping rich insights to drive innovation, change behavior and pioneer a new era of accountable marketing.
Syneos Health Communications is powered by Syneos Health, a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry shorten the distance from lab to life.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)