• Experience in Healthcare/Pharmaceutical Industry
• Strong organisational and administration skills
• Previous agency experince is a must
• The ability to use Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
• Solution focused – suggestion of ideas and recommendations where appropriate
• Excellent communication skills - Fluent German and English knowledge
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Syneos Health Communications is the only healthcare communications network that is part of a company on the frontlines of healthcare, with a clear view into the everyday complexities of life and health. As part of Syneos Health™, our agencies — consisting of leading brands and experts in advertising, branding, public relations, managed markets and medical communications — are engaged in every point of influence in health, providing real-world insight into markets and audiences in ways that no other partner could.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)