We're 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we're facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We're up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Marketing, Midstream & Processing you will have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to energy transition, more targeted commercial decisions and carbon efficient commodity logistics
- Strengthen trading desks capabilities ensuring cooperation and collaboration between the commercial business and IT
- Advise on data analytics and algorithmic trading, data modeling techniques, methods and tools
- Develop and maintain advanced analytics models and algorithms for algorithmic assisted trading execution
- Provide analytical solutions to support commercial- and operational trading decision-making
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Master’s degree in computer science, data science/engineering, mathematics, physics, financial engineering or other relevant quantitative subjects
- Strong programming skills in scripting languages (e.g. Python, R) and data analytics skills (e.g. machine learning)
- Strong mathematical, statistical and analytical skills
- Commercial mindset and digital change agents
- Experience from financial industry would be an advantage
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.