We're 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we're facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We're up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Development & Production International you will have the opportunity to:
- Enhance Equinor internal control framework and design by understanding processes, risks and controls
- Identify and document internal control gaps/deficiencies and work with the organization to implement remediating actions
- Train others on ICOFR subject matter to enhance their control performance and understanding
- Understand and implement new regulatory requirements
- Have close collaboration with the external auditor
- Contribute to improvements and automation efforts to increase efficiency of internal control performance.
- Be an active contributor of a new ICOFR group/network with the goal to create a top quality internal control environment within the company
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Master ideally with focus on audit and internal control or similar
- Experience from the Big four auditing companies will be an advantage
- Similar position with focus on internal control and audit, or experience as a hired consultant, in other large companies can be relevant
- Deep understanding of requirements, standards and practices towards the IT related internal control environment
- Strong communication skills
- Strong professional skills (Internal control and Sarbanes Oxley Act)
- High integrity
- Solution oriented
- Ability to work through others and build effective teams and develop talents
- Excellent collaborative skills
- Ability to communicate complex professional matters to those not specialized in ICOFR
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.