From working with Google to launch an award-winning real-time music game to co-designing a crowdsourced weather service with the Met Office, the user experience is at the heart of PA's digital innovations. This is a chance to build on your experience of user interfaces by working on diverse and constantly evolving challenges. As a starting point, we'll expect to see a portfolio of work that demonstrates your ability to create concepts, and design experiences and interfaces.
Digital at PA Consulting Group
We’re focused on conceiving, designing and delivering smart, innovative solutions for complex industry issues across sectors. We work collaboratively with our clients to help them implement digital technology and ideas to the best effect, meeting their users’ needs through the delivery of excellent intuitive services. Bringing together digital experts from different backgrounds, we help our clients create a digital culture for long-term success.
Your role in Digital
Joining us as a User Experience Graduate you’ll work on a range of projects, from ground-breaking new digital products, to responsive, multi-platform digital services. Working in multi-disciplinary teams across both public and private sector clients, you’ll collaborate with your peers and end users to design services throughout the product lifecycle, providing practical solutions that make the difference to our clients.
What you'll bring to Digital
• 2:1 Degree in a Product Design, Industrial Design, Interactive Design, Human Computer Interaction or a similar subject
• Good knowledge of what's possible in digital user interfaces
• Keen interest in digital trends and how they impact people and businesses
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to analyse problems and data
• Excellent organisational and time-management skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• The ability to work individually and in teams
• Great problem-solving skills and the confidence to challenge others
• Willing to travel on business
Ideally some direct experience of the following.
• Practical experience of methods of :
• applying the User Centred Design process
• working within an Agile project methodology
• conducting and analysing user research
• Experience of using a number of UX, design and prototyping tools including:
• Axure (or other wireframing and design tools such as Balsamiq or Sketch)
• Adobe Creative Suite
• Media production tools such as AfterEffects
The start date for this role will be in September 2019. There may be some opportunities in April 2019.
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
About PA Consulting Group
Bringing Ingenuity to Life
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we’ll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
Isn’t it time you joined us?