You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of the Recruiting Reporting and Operations Analyst.
The Operations Analyst provides strategic business analysis services to business partners through reporting, data analysis and dashboards. The focus of this position is to work closely with the functional recruiting areas to gain in-depth understanding of processes, operational and reporting needs while helping to identify opportunities to improve efficiency. Responsibilities will include a full range of activities from leading small to mid-size projects to assisting other project managers on larger more complex projects related to operational business functions that affect team members. More specifically:
- Develop customized analytical reports/dashboards to meet requests of external and internal customers.
- Drive effective follow up, including data and information delivery and next steps.
- Management and Analysis of Surveys on Recruitment Performance
- Development of interview girds for interview centers
- Analyze business process flows and impact on technology flows.
- Synthesize information from various recruiting areas, functions, projects ec. enabling the project team to make key strategic decisions in a timely manner.
- Provide training and on-going support for system processes and policy-based procedures
- Attend meetings and daily communication sessions to keep abreast of project objectives, process workflows and progress of business concepts
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor's degree required, MS is a plus
- Strong Analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Exceptional skills with MS Office (MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint); developing the documents, spreadsheets, presentations, etc. Knowlege of Visio
- Experience with Business Objects
- Prior experience working with an Applicant Tracking System preferred
- Experience within a recruiting environment or talent metrics strongly preferred
- Ability to collaborate with teams to understand requirements and share with the technical team
- Good documentation skills with the ability to articulate complex topics in a concise and articulate manner
- Proven past experience with reporting including the capacity to manage multiple projects and priorities at an extremely fast-paced schedule
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Full Syneos Health Selling Solutions benefits which include:
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical – Cigna; Dental – Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K - $0.50 per dollar up to 9% of salary
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100% employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100% employee paid): employee only
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Dedicated training and support
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.