Canon UK is looking for talented people to join us at an exciting time for our business, as we enter into a period of accelerated growth and development. Do you have the skills and aptitude we’re looking for? Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work for an organisation that values your contribution and rewards you accordingly? If the answer is yes, please read on…
The ideal candidate will have a keen knowledge/interest in service delivery within a high volume finishing and fulfillment environment. The main purpose is to deliver assessment materials to exacting quality standards ensuring that the operation achieves its required targets. A hands-on approach in an environment of conflicting priorities will be a pre-requisite as will the ability to react quickly, effectively to meet the required delivery dates. It will be a requirement to be multi-skilled in the areas of CD Media Centre, Document Inserter and the production of Modified assessment materials.
The ability to maintain ISO accreditation programs is required, especially in relation to 9001, 27001 and 22301.
What we give
With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- Pay – Competitive salaries that are regularly benchmarked against similar roles and reviewed annually.
- Bonus – A discretionary bonus scheme that rewards you as you help us achieve our goals.
- Learning & Development – As a Company that encourages continuous learning you will always have resources and support available.
- Work & Home Life Balance – We support with a minimum of 25 days holiday per year, holiday purchase and a flexible working policy.
- Diversity – We are an organisation that delivers on a global scale, striving to create a diverse and empowered workforce that reflects the communities we serve.
- Health & Wellbeing – Private healthcare, an Employee Assistance Programme, partnership with Mental Health First Aid UK with a network of mental health champions and discounted rates to Nuffield Health Gym.
- Employee discount – Up to 38% off products from our Canon store.
- Some other Benefits – Generous Pension, Canon Awards, Discount cards, Cycle to Work scheme, Season ticket loans and charity volunteer days.
What we ask
- Ensure that a high level of Quality Assurance of both confidential and non-confidential materials is achieved and delivered to zero tolerance levels at all times.
- Ensure the maintenance of a high standard of service delivery ensuring the excellent reputation of the Canon brand is maintained at all times.
- Maintain all processes and procedures employed within the in-house confidential print facility in accordance with the requirements of all ISO accreditations achieved, and within the requirements of all legislative requirements.
- Also be an element of cover required for the Warehouse if and when needed.
- Ensure that total quality management controls are maintained throughout the various aspects of Quality Assurance and fulfilment services delivery.
- Have a working knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies
- Preferably have knowledge of CD Duplication and packing processes
- Have high level of organisational skills
You will need
As the CBS Fulfilment Assistant, you will possess the following skills and expertise:
- A high focussed approach exhibiting a reliable and responsible attitude
- Well organised
- Process and results driven
- Flexible, adaptive and innovative
Salary - Up to £23,400 with an additional 20% shift allowance payment
Location – Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Closing date - Please apply as soon as possible
No agencies please
Canon is an equal opportunity employer. Canon recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status or other protected status as required by law.
At Canon we have a clear vision: to be committed to creating a more inclusive and equitable culture where employees are valued and can thrive personally and professionally.
Canon also has a strong commitment to sustainability, encompassed by our Kyosei philosophy of living and working together for the common good, focused on reducing our environmental impact and creating opportunities to make positive social contribution.