As a Credit Control Trainee, you will be assisting the finance and accounting department with billing, tracking and collections of accounts due and reconciling conflicts. Determines reason for customer payment delinquency and obtains commitment
What we give
With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- Receiving and processing payments in accordance with established methods and procedures.
- Maintaining accurate and thorough records of payment history and status of accounts.
- Working with customers to facilitate payments and reconcile any differences or conflicts.
- Recognizing calls requiring special handling or customized responses and escalating accordingly.
What we ask
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (Any major may apply)
- Strong communication skills, fluency in English & Arabic
- Saudi Nationals Only
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles.
- Available to join immediately & full-time
You will need
- Able to work on own initiative and in a team environment
- Quick learner
- High level of customer focus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Effective skills in building and managing customer relationships
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Responsible attitude
Canon is an equal opportunity employer. Canon recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status or other protected status as required by law.
At Canon we have a clear vision: to be committed to creating a more inclusive and equitable culture where employees are valued and can thrive personally and professionally.
Canon also has a strong commitment to sustainability, encompassed by our Kyosei philosophy of living and working together for the common good, focused on reducing our environmental impact and creating opportunities to make positive social contribution.