As a Digital Printing Operator, you play a vital part in Canon´s innovative business service team. You will be responsible for providing cost effective maintenance, hardware support, undertake printing jobs and provide pro-active support to customers both directly and indirectly.
What we give
With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- Work on digital print machines and large format machines
- Conduct daily check on cleanness and general condition of all machines and surroundings
- Conduct minor maintenance for the production and large format machines on regular basis
- Have thorough knowledge of the print finishing process and complete the finishing process using automatic cutter machine safely
- Process consumable orders and maintain consumables stock and inventory report
- Deal with the suppliers, negotiate pricing and follow up on consumable delivery
- Receive printing requests, prepare and log the printing jobs in the production que
- Make contributions to the ongoing development of the team and overall service performance.
- Fully understand the customer requirements to support the functional approach of the Solution Business Strategy.
- Monitor overall customer satisfaction
- Handle escalations if needed
- Work on daily and monthly production report and ensure timely submission to the Production Manager
- Work on Fiery servers and software
What we ask
A technical background with 1+ years of experience in a similar job
Basic knowledge of MS Excel
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Valid Emirates ID
- Availability to join immediately (preference)
You will need
- Ability to communicate effectively to a high level with a range of clients at many levels
- Diplomacy and negotiation skills
- Quick learner
- Ability to work under less supervision
Canon is an equal opportunity employer. Canon recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status or other protected status as required by law.
At Canon we have a clear vision: to be committed to creating a more inclusive and equitable culture where employees are valued and can thrive personally and professionally.
Canon also has a strong commitment to sustainability, encompassed by our Kyosei philosophy of living and working together for the common good, focused on reducing our environmental impact and creating opportunities to make positive social contribution.