As an Account Manager, you play a vital part in Canon´s innovative business sales team & you will be responsible for the care, retention & revenue growth of existing Business to Business (B2B) Canon Emirates (CE) clients by growing sales of Canon core products & exploit Office Imaging & Solutions opportunities.
By regularly engaging with our customers, you will serve as the relationship lead to the client & as the internal advocate for the client at CE. You are responsible for understanding each client’s unique environment, business needs, technology vision & internal motivations. Using this knowledge & your technical background, you will seek out ways to grow each client’s annual revenue & strive to ensure client satisfaction & retention & maximise the awareness of the brands name within UAE market.
You are more focused on developing long-term relationships. You nurture—building relationships with leads & clients for a lasting impact. You are a team player that bring everyone else up & develop strong customer loyalty.
En Canon tendrás el apoyo y el estímulo que necesitas para desarrollar tu carrera, por parte de las personas próximas a tu trayectoria. Nosotros invertiremos en tu desarrollo profesional para ayudarte a aprender y progresar en tu puesto de trabajo en Canon. Encontrarás líderes que te proporcionarán la libertad de explorar nuevas áreas y un equipo donde el conocimiento y las experiencias son compartidas abiertamente.
- Responsible for the care, retention & revenue growth of existing CE clients
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Developing & maintaining long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives & stakeholders
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Operates as the primary point of contact for assigned customers
- Forecasts & tracks client account metrics & keep records of client transactions
- Liaise between customers & cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely & successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share & mainly, in person meetings
- Ensure the timely & successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs & objectives
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied & delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Applying consultative sales skills and understand client’s needs & assist in explaining product benefits & features, overcoming objections, & closing sales
- Drives customer engagements, meetings, develop opportunities & other skilled assets to position, propose & close deals
- Track & analyze market/industry trends & identify new business & maintain extensive knowledge of current market
- Maintain active pipeline report through Salesforce.com (SFDC), logging all activities
- Uses product knowledge to build trust, value & influence with the customer(s)
- Quotes prices & rates and prepare proposal as needed to close the deal
- Success in this role is measured by meeting daily & weekly goals while consistently staying ahead of daily metrics all in a team-focused environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- B2B Account Management background is preferred
- Proven account management or relationship management
- Outstanding sales, business development & negotiation skills
- Social media skills (Linked In, Networking etc.)
- Excellent Interpersonal & Communication Skills (written & verbal)
- Generally, technically savvy, and open to tech products
- Technical expertise would be a plus, but not a deal-breaker; we will train!
- Excellent Mathematical & analytical thinking
- Experience using MS Office tools, Advanced Salesforce.com usage & Knowledge
- Adaptable to unforeseen situations, keep focus on the customer & make empowered decisions with integrity, empathy, & compassion.
- Consultative sales skills required to assist in explaining product benefits & features, overcoming objections, & closing sales
- Ability to translate potential client needs into sales opportunities
- Excellent listener, assertive, persistent, persuasive & results oriented
- Valid UAE driving license & car is a must
- Results-focused: focused on helping the client achieve the results promised to the client
- Relational driven: believes that success is based on developing, nurturing, & focusing on their relationships with their clients
- Service-oriented: strives to provide the best service to their clients. Farmers don't cut corners, but rather cultivate their "crops" all season long.
- Disciplined: organized & disciplined. Traditionally have a system to serve & grow their accounts
- Collaborative: like to work together with their clients & team to provide the best solutions & results possible
- Reasoning Ability: apply common sense understanding to detailed written or oral instructions
Farmers: They nurture the client relationship post-sale & develop into close clients’ advisors. Farmers’ focus goes well beyond customer service; positioned with a great opportunity to get to know the client & their strategic goals, farmers also become agents of growth – they can identify upsell opportunities & offer a wide range of specialized services.
To maintain, upsell & cross sell of Canon Emirates (CE) core products (I.e. Document Solutions (DS) ++: Office + Entry Professional Print (PP); Large Format Print (LFP); Technical Document Solutions (TDS) (B/W Large Format Plotters). Focusing on developing long-term relationships. Generate sales amongst client accounts, including upsetting & cross-selling.
Canon enriquece las vidas y los negocios a través de increíbles y diferentes perspectivas. Tú puedes jugar un papel fundamental construyendo el futuro de una compañía ambiciosa donde las personas hacemos grandes avances juntos. Puedes esperar y conseguir cosas excepcionales, con la compañía líder en imagen.
Living and working together for the common good.