As an Account Manager, you play a vital part in Canon´s innovative business sales team & you will be responsible for the care, retention & revenue growth of existing Business to Business (B2B) Canon Emirates (CE) clients by growing sales of Canon core products & exploit Office Imaging & Solutions opportunities.
By regularly engaging with our customers, you will serve as the relationship lead to the client & as the internal advocate for the client at CE. You are responsible for understanding each client’s unique environment, business needs, technology vision & internal motivations. Using this knowledge & your technical background, you will seek out ways to grow each client’s annual revenue & strive to ensure client satisfaction & retention & maximise the awareness of the brands name within UAE market.
You are more focused on developing long-term relationships. You nurture—building relationships with leads & clients for a lasting impact. You are a team player that bring everyone else up & develop strong customer loyalty.
Was wir bieten
Bei Canon erhalten Sie die Unterstützung für Ihre berufliche Entwicklung, die Sie benötigen, um Ihre Rolle bei uns bestmöglich auszufüllen; von Menschen, die Ihre Ambitionen teilen. Dabei ist uns wichtig, dass Sie die Freiheit haben Neues auszuprobieren, Ihre Perspektive einzubringen und im Team Wissen offen auszutauschen.
- Responsible for the care, retention & revenue growth of existing CE clients
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Developing & maintaining long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives & stakeholders
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Operates as the primary point of contact for assigned customers
- Forecasts & tracks client account metrics & keep records of client transactions
- Liaise between customers & cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely & successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share & mainly, in person meetings
- Ensure the timely & successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs & objectives
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied & delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Applying consultative sales skills and understand client’s needs & assist in explaining product benefits & features, overcoming objections, & closing sales
- Drives customer engagements, meetings, develop opportunities & other skilled assets to position, propose & close deals
- Track & analyze market/industry trends & identify new business & maintain extensive knowledge of current market
- Maintain active pipeline report through Salesforce.com (SFDC), logging all activities
- Uses product knowledge to build trust, value & influence with the customer(s)
- Quotes prices & rates and prepare proposal as needed to close the deal
- Success in this role is measured by meeting daily & weekly goals while consistently staying ahead of daily metrics all in a team-focused environment
Wen wir suchen
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- B2B Account Management background is preferred
- Proven account management or relationship management
- Outstanding sales, business development & negotiation skills
- Social media skills (Linked In, Networking etc.)
- Excellent Interpersonal & Communication Skills (written & verbal)
- Generally, technically savvy, and open to tech products
- Technical expertise would be a plus, but not a deal-breaker; we will train!
- Excellent Mathematical & analytical thinking
- Experience using MS Office tools, Advanced Salesforce.com usage & Knowledge
- Adaptable to unforeseen situations, keep focus on the customer & make empowered decisions with integrity, empathy, & compassion.
- Consultative sales skills required to assist in explaining product benefits & features, overcoming objections, & closing sales
- Ability to translate potential client needs into sales opportunities
- Excellent listener, assertive, persistent, persuasive & results oriented
- Valid UAE driving license & car is a must
Qualifikationen & Kompetenzen
- Results-focused: focused on helping the client achieve the results promised to the client
- Relational driven: believes that success is based on developing, nurturing, & focusing on their relationships with their clients
- Service-oriented: strives to provide the best service to their clients. Farmers don't cut corners, but rather cultivate their "crops" all season long.
- Disciplined: organized & disciplined. Traditionally have a system to serve & grow their accounts
- Collaborative: like to work together with their clients & team to provide the best solutions & results possible
- Reasoning Ability: apply common sense understanding to detailed written or oral instructions
Farmers: They nurture the client relationship post-sale & develop into close clients’ advisors. Farmers’ focus goes well beyond customer service; positioned with a great opportunity to get to know the client & their strategic goals, farmers also become agents of growth – they can identify upsell opportunities & offer a wide range of specialized services.
To maintain, upsell & cross sell of Canon Emirates (CE) core products (I.e. Document Solutions (DS) ++: Office + Entry Professional Print (PP); Large Format Print (LFP); Technical Document Solutions (TDS) (B/W Large Format Plotters). Focusing on developing long-term relationships. Generate sales amongst client accounts, including upsetting & cross-selling.
Canon bereichert Leben und Unternehmen auf unvergleichbare Art und Weise. Gestalten Sie gemeinsam mit uns die Zukunft eines erfolgreichen, starken und ambitionierten Unternehmens, in dem wertschätzende Zusammenarbeit und gegenseitiger Respekt an erster Stelle stehen. Erwarten und erreichen Sie das Außergewöhnliche mit dem weltbesten Imaging Unternehmen.
Living and working together for the common good.