The role of a customer experience (CX) Manager is to ensure that the company follows a customer-centric approach and delivers a smooth, unfragmented and consistent customer experience across all touchpoints and at all stages of the buyer journey across all Direct Operations (Emirates/Qatar/KSA)
A customer experience manager is responsible for keeping track of customer journeys, interacting with customers across channels and platforms, and coordinating with all internal stakeholders such as sales, marketing, business operation, service and finance, in order to keep fine-tuning the customer’s experience.
The customer experience Manager need to track a complex buyer journey across online and offline platforms and touchpoints. Each touchpoint where customers interact, transact or engage with the brand is an opportunity to build a positive predisposition towards the brand, or a minefield where the customer can be put off the brand for good.
Was wir bieten
Bei Canon erhalten Sie die Unterstützung für Ihre berufliche Entwicklung, die Sie benötigen, um Ihre Rolle bei uns bestmöglich auszufüllen; von Menschen, die Ihre Ambitionen teilen. Dabei ist uns wichtig, dass Sie die Freiheit haben Neues auszuprobieren, Ihre Perspektive einzubringen und im Team Wissen offen auszutauschen.
- Oversee the strategy, planning, and execution of the organization’s overall customer experience goals.
- Understand customer base, then transform their needs into reality by managing multiple programs and projects to build the right experience for customers.
- Identifying ideal customer profiles and mapping customer journeys to identify the gaps in customer experience across all touchpoints, for all kinds of customer interactions, transactions and engagements – from purchase to product return to customer support.
- Liaise with internal teams such as marketing, sales, product development, account management, billing, finance, etc. to ensure that gaps in the customer experience- irrespective of where they occur in the journey – are plugged
- Regular communication with internal stakeholders such as customer service executives and other customer-facing teams to identify gaps and opportunities, if any in the brand experience
- Raising red flags wherever the business process – billing, installation or anything pre or post sales – needs correction to ensure the customer has a seamless experience with the company
- Ensuring the CX strategies are aligned to the larger marketing and business goals and outcomes
- Collect, track and analyze customer feedback and suggest improvements internally based on the insights gathered – help measure metrics such as Net Promoter Score (NPS) to gauge how the brand is performing on CX performance parameters
- Work with the technology teams to ensure a seamless brand and buying experience with the technology- be it the brand website or a self-service portal
- Build solid initiatives to track Employee Satisfaction Rate in terms of department tools, processes, and management support. Then work towards defining gaps and improving employees’ experience
Wen wir suchen
Bachelor’s Degree in any field
B2B Account Management background is preferred
- Working experience of minimum 8+ years in a customer facing role.
Proven account management or relationship management
Outstanding business development & negotiation skills
Excellent Interpersonal & Communication Skills (written & verbal)
Generally, technically savvy, and open to tech products
Technical expertise would be a plus, but not a deal-breaker; we will train!
Excellent Mathematical & analytical thinking
Experience using MS Office tools, Advanced Salesforce.com usage & Knowledge
Adaptable to unforeseen situations, keep focus on the customer & make empowered decisions with integrity, empathy, & compassion.
Consultative sales skills required to assist in explaining product benefits & features, overcoming objections, & closing sales
Excellent listener, assertive, persistent, persuasive & results oriented
Valid UAE driving license & car is a must
Qualifikationen & Kompetenzen
- Empathy and Listening skills
- Collaboration & project management
- Speed flexibility & agility
- Data management & analytics
Canon bereichert Leben und Unternehmen auf unvergleichbare Art und Weise. Gestalten Sie gemeinsam mit uns die Zukunft eines erfolgreichen, starken und ambitionierten Unternehmens, in dem wertschätzende Zusammenarbeit und gegenseitiger Respekt an erster Stelle stehen. Erwarten und erreichen Sie das Außergewöhnliche mit dem weltbesten Imaging Unternehmen.
Living and working together for the common good.