- Retain top customers and nurture those key relationships over time.
- Bring new clients into the business
- Develop business relationship & Improve Existing Relationship
- Generate Awareness
- Report pertinent data
- Focus on Tender business and vertical like Government, Bank, Education,
What we give
With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- LASER Resellers and Competition Mapping.
- Establish LASER Resellers contacts and business relationships with the right representatives of the Resellers (Decision Makers).
- Introduce Canon LASER Products utilizing the relationship established with the LASER Resellers.
- Build a strategic account plan
- Setting call and visitation schedule and frequency
- Managing the contract renewal process
- Setting growth targets
- Developing account review process
- Account segmentation
- Product training to LASER Reseller Salesmen.
- Carry out demand generation activities like Events & Seminars.
- Prepare the Marketing Activity Calendar in coordination with the Country Manager and Product Manager.
- Monitor the LASER dedicated Reseller Partner program in the assigned territory with regular mechanism of Sell out reporting.
- Propose and Support Product Manager in planning and organizing of local product launch events.
What we ask
You will need
- Customer focus.
- Communicate effectively.
- Plan & organize effectively.
- Customer expertise
- Strategic perspective
- Value based selling
- Skilled negotiation
- Collaborate effectively
- Relationship savvy
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s visionary, innovative and bold. As the world's best imaging company, we're living and working together for the common good.