The purpose of the role is to proactively manage the sales performance of the team in order to achieve and report on the activity and sales. Responsibility for maximizing sales of Canon B2C range of products.
What we give
With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- Motivate and provide leadership to the team to ensure all sales targets are met and that Strategic Account Management principles are applied
- The individual needs to be a go-getter with strong mindset of achieving growth by keeping the team motivated and continuously driving them to tap uncovered opportunities for Canon in the region
- Facilitate and coach the team to work together and ensure all the value-added propositions are delivered
- Provide leadership and drive the team promoting teamwork, effective collaboration and constructive working relationships
- Monitor and report progress and performance targets
- Actively seek relevant information to stay ahead of the competition and remain up-to-date with the industry
- Contribute proactively to the evolution of change management within the organisation and contribute to the business strategic agenda
- Provide comprehensive forecast reports and deliver required monthly sales feedback reports
- Owning the Partner/ Area budgeting process with support of the country managers
- Pricing analysis and discussion with product managers
- Devise and implement area marketing strategy
What we ask
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We're looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
- Strong B2C sales experience with proven track record and success
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the Africa Territory. Experience handling North Africa is essential.
- Excellent communicator and public speaker
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent Analytical & reporting skills
- Strong change management capabilities
- Intellectually agile
- Commercial and conceptual thinker
- Highly driven and results oriented, aggressive approach to winning business
Previous Experience/ Education
- Relevant recognized formal qualifications (university level) - desirable
- Several years of experience in a similar international or regional sales or marketing experience (with an international company, national distributor or trading company) – very desirable
- B2C experience – essential
- Languages: Fluency in written and spoken English & French - essential.
You will need
• Business outcome driven
• Courageous and has conviction
• Ensures delivery of the outcome
• Customer Oriented
• Innovates by building on skills and experience
• Inspirational and motivational
• Builds trust-based relationships
• Develops and coaches others
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s strong, ambitious and considerate, where people do great things together. You can expect the exceptional and achieve the exceptional, with the world's best imaging company.
Expect the Exceptional.