Create and effectively manage integrated marketing and sales plan for PRO products and vertical sectors. Define targeted propositions and drive professional product sales through direct contact with key end users in collaboration with channel partners and channel managers to grow revenue. Develop and maintain a community of Canon Professional Photographers and Videographers.
What we give
With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- Create data-based market insights
- Define innovative, value-add propositions for target customers and partners
- Promote Canon as “Solution Provider” addressing top customers in the region
- Relationship management, regular multi-level contacts with key end customers (professionals)
- Identify prospective customers passing leads to Canon partners
- Achieve business targets by developing local strategic sales plans for Pro Products towards professional end users through all channels.
- Drive the development and visibility of the sectors & industries sales across the local entity
- Manage the relationship with CPS members & expand the membership
What we ask
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We're looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
- Solid sales & marketing education/experience
- Understanding the market and relevant target groups
- Profound knowledge of Pro Product Line
- Experienced in Pro events management
- Consultative selling skills
- Advanced communication and presentation skills
- Readiness for business travels
You will need
- Highly sales & result driven sales person with control on gross profits
- High accountability
- Team player, cooperating in diverse teams and support collaboration between teams
- Strong strategic problem solving and decision-making capabilities
- Hands-on and close to the customer
- Strong communication skills
- Focus on the customer
- Sensitive to cross cultural dynamics
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s strong, ambitious and considerate, where people do great things together. You can expect the exceptional and achieve the exceptional, with the world's best imaging company.
Expect the Exceptional.