The Candidate would be focusing on developing the Tier 1, Tier 2 as well as end users through the technical expertise in the designated area of Photo Video Products.
What we give
With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
The Candidate will be responsible for:
- Vertical mapping in key countries, identifying the various verticals existing in the country, determining weightage of each vertical segments and MASH of Canon and competitors in each vertical.
- Utilize the above study as a basis to devise local product development strategy in coordination with PM and CM.
- Establish End-User contacts and business relationships with the right representatives of the large companies and Governmental Organizations for major Vertical segments by countries.
- Product Launch events in coordination with PM and CM.
- Vertical events and seminars.
- Product training to Tier 1 partners, CMs and CAMs.
- Maintain, Track and report all Market related information about Canon and Competitors in terms of new products, pricing and activities to PM.
- Launch, Monitor and review monthly sales performance for DSLR and Selphy range of products in key focus countries.
What we ask
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We're looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
- A strong go getter willing to act and respond quickly to ever evolving African market dynamics.
- Excellent communication skills and requisite diplomatic/negotiation skills.
- Ability to communicate and relate to subjects, issues and clients at many levels.
- Excellent Market knowledge and willingness to be “Closer to Market”.
Previous Experience/ Education
- Relevant recognized formal qualifications (university level) - desirable.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar international or regional sales role (with a similar company, national distributor or trading company) – very desirable
- Background and knowledge of market environments – desirable.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French- essential.
- High level of written and spoken communications – essential.
- Professional appearance, attitude and communication style – essential.
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint - essential.
- Be based is UAE is highly desirable.
You will need
• Drive for Results
• Focus on the Customer
• Apply Business Acumen
• Communicate Effectively
• Plan & Organize Effectively
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s strong, ambitious and considerate, where people do great things together. You can expect the exceptional and achieve the exceptional, with the world's best imaging company.
Expect the Exceptional.