In this position you will provide service support on Canon semiconductor equipment to customers in Austria and secondly to other sites in Germany.
What we give
With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- Install and relocate machines on site in line with installation guidelines
- Ensure machines parameters are in line with specification before customer acceptance
- Provide service support to customers in line with service guidelines and good practice
- Provide general telephone assistance in response to customer queries when not on customer site
- Provide training of staff and customers
- Maintain and improve technical know-how for self and colleagues and keep abreast of on-going technological developments
What we ask
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of working and the ability to see the world the way their customers do.
You will need
We offer you a market-oriented annual target salary (including a variable part) of at least € 34.700,- gross, which will be based on your educational background and experience.
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s visionary, innovative and bold. As the world's best imaging company, we're living and working together for the common good.