As a Product Business Developer Office Solutions based in Vienna you will play a central role in the development of our Canon B2B business throughout the region. You will actively drive our business with focus on office print and take responsibility for regional sales and profit targets.
What we give
With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- Implementation of Pan European product marketing strategies in the region
- Product lifecycle management
- Market research and tracking of competitor activities on regional level
- Implementation of regional offerings and development of new integrated offerings
- Product consultancy to internal and external sales teams
- Definition of operational marketing plans and KPIs as well as monitoring of business results
- Management of regional budgets in the assigned product categories
- Development of pricing strategies
- Sales forecasting in cooperation with Demand Planning and allocation of hot items
- Relationship management with our partners in the region
What we ask
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We're looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
Business administration education with a focus on marketing
Relevant experience in product marketing and in working with CCEE markets
Sound product knowledge in office printing solutions
Strong communication skills
Advanced computer literacy
Very good Business English
Knowledge of Russian an advantage
You will need
- Analytical and conceptual strengths
- Self-driven and outcome focused
- Strong in collaboration in a multicultural team
We offer you a market-oriented annual target salary (including a variable part) of at least €60.000,- gross (38,5h/week), which will be based on your educational background and experience.
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s strong, ambitious and considerate, where people do great things together. You can expect the exceptional and achieve the exceptional, with the world's best imaging company.
Expect the Exceptional.