The HR Specialist – Recruitment will be responsible for undertaking all Middle East, Turkey & Africa hiring activities, from creating requisitions, advertising open roles, screening to interviewing candidates, closing hires, and preparing offers.
The HR Specialist - Recruitment responsibilities include connecting with potential candidates online and offline, screening applications and supporting hiring managers.
Ultimately, the Recruitment Specialist will be responsible for hiring qualified people while maintaining a positive candidate experience.
What we give
With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- Prepare requisitions and get approvals in the Recruitment Management System
- Works closely with the business and Direct Operations to understand talent needs
- Post job vacancies in the different career portals
- Conduct screening Interviews for all entities
- Coordinate recruitment & selection activities
- Participate in career fairs
- Prepare monthly recruitment status reports.
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill. source of hire, etc
- Attend face to face first round of Interviews along with line managers for Indirect Operations
- Arrange online assessments & prepare reports for all entities
- Develop Talent pipelines for critical positions.
- Closing out offers for selected candidates, preparing offer letters, reference checks and getting the candidates on-board within the stipulated timelines.
What we ask
- Minimum years of hands-on experience as In-House Recruiter for Multinational Technology Companies or Recruitment Agency focusing in the Tech sector
- Strong knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn, Career Portals, etc
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills in English and Turkish are essential.
- BSc in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration or relevant field
- Certified Assessor is a plus
You will need
- Customer Focus
- Business Acumen
- Drive for Results
- Drive and manage change
- Negotiate and Influence
- Team Work Spirit
- High energy and positive attitude
- Passion for hiring and resourceful with excellent networking skills
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s visionary, innovative and bold. As the world's best imaging company, we're living and working together for the common good.