The Candidate would be focusing mainly on developing the end user demand as well as Tier 1 partners through the technical expertise in the designated area of Graphic Arts IPS solutions.
What we give
With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
The Candidate will be responsible for:
- Graphic Arts sector Mapping in key countries, identifying the various target customers and applications existing in the country, determining weightage of each segment and MASH of Canon and competitors.
- Utilize the above study as a basis to devise local Graphic Arts Printing Solutions development strategy in coordination with PM and CM in African markets.
- Establish End-User contacts and business relationships with the right representatives of the different professional of Graphic Arts Printing sector in African markets.
- Supporting Graphic Arts Printing Solutions Launch events in coordination with PM and CM.
- Leading Dedicated Graphic art events and seminars in Coordination with PM and CM.
- Deliver Product, Hardware and Software, training to Tier 1 partners and Canon CMs.
- Deliver Graphic Arts Printing application training to T1 partners specialists and selected end users.
- Maintain, Track and report all Market related information about Canon and Competitors in terms of new products, Applications and activities to PM.
What we ask
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We're looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
- Strong knowledge about printing industry and different technologies.
- Fluent English and French speaking is mandatory. Arabic Speaking is a plus.
- Proficiency in Graphic Arts Printing Solutions.
- Good orator and presenter.
- Creative and strategic thinking.
Previous Experience/ Education
Proven track record and Experience in the role and expectations mentioned above.
You will need
- Customer Focus.
- Expertise in Graphic Arts market applications and trends.
- Expertise in Colors and color management.
- Technical knowledge about Printing Solutions.
- Communicate Effectively.
- Plan & Organize Effectively.
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s strong, ambitious and considerate, where people do great things together. You can expect the exceptional and achieve the exceptional, with the world's best imaging company.
Expect the Exceptional.