BDO LLP is an accountancy and business advisory firm, we provide integrated advice and solutions to help businesses navigate a changing world. Our clients are Britain’s economic engine – ambitious, entrepreneurially-spirited and high growth businesses that fuel the economy.
We share our clients’ ambitions and their entrepreneurial mind-set. We have the right combination of global reach, integrity and expertise to help them succeed.
BDO LLP operates in 18 offices across the UK, employing 3,500 people offering tax, audit and assurance, and a range of advisory services. BDO LLP has revenues of £428m and is the UK member firm of the BDO International network. The BDO global network provides business advisory services in 162 countries, with 74,000 people working out of 1,500 offices worldwide. It has revenues of $8.1bn.
The Insight Day will provide you with an opportunity to speak with a variety of people from the firm including current trainees and members of the recruitment team. You will take part in a number of interactive sessions which will develop your knowledge of BDO and help you understand more about a career in accountancy. The day itself will run from 10am to 3pm and consist of the following activities:
• An introduction to BDO
• Presentations from people within the firm – what exactly does the day to day role of an accountant involve
• Networking lunch with current trainees
• Applications and interview session
• Employability skills training
• Q&A session
Business Area Overview
Everything you need for the day will be provided so all you need to bring is yourself and plenty of enthusiasm! A sandwich lunch will be provided.
Please email email@example.com should you have any special dietary requirements that need to be accommodated.
If you have a disability, a medical condition or any other personal requirements please contact us directly so that we can make arrangements to accommodate you fairly.
We ask that you adhere to the firms’ dress code policy, therefore smart business attire must be worn, no jeans, trainers or t-shirts. It is your own choice if you wish to wear a tie or full suit.
In line with our Trainee Programme entry requirements candidates must have, or be on course for:
- If Graduate Level, minimum 2.2 degree (or international equivalent)
- If Graduate or School Leaver, 3 A Levels at grades A*-C excluding General Studies and Extended Project, 4 Scottish Highers A-B (or international equivalent)
- If Graduate or School Leaver, A*-C at GCSE in Maths & English