BDO LLP is an accountancy and business advisory firm, we provide integrated advice and solutions to help businesses navigate a changing world. Our clients are Britain’s economic engine – ambitious, entrepreneurially-spirited and high growth businesses that fuel the economy.
We share our clients’ ambitions and their entrepreneurial mind-set. We have the right combination of global reach, integrity and expertise to help them succeed.
BDO LLP operates in 18 offices across the UK, employing 3,500 people offering tax, audit and assurance, and a range of advisory services. BDO LLP has revenues of £428m and is the UK member firm of the BDO International network. The BDO global network provides business advisory services in 162 countries, with 74,000 people working out of 1,500 offices worldwide. It has revenues of $8.1bn.
BDO LLP is in the process of signing up to become a Global Payroll Partner of Workday. This will allow us to build certified integrations between the Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) system and our global payroll platform. In order to achieve this we require Workday Integration specialists to build and maintain these bi-directional integrations, between our payroll platform and the Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) systems deployed by many of our clients.
As a minimum:
• Workday Integration Certification
• A background of at least two years in either payroll production or IT software development (XSLT and XML scripting)
• A willingness and ability to learn new skills.
Where applicants have experience of Workday integration but do not have certification, Workday integration training will be provided by BDO. Training comprises a one week full time course in the basics of HCM, followed by remote Web-based training in the required integration skills. Each part of the training is followed by a test which must be passed to gain certification.
• Achieve and maintain certified status
• Contribute to strategic decisions on roll-out, timescales and resourcing of integrations
• Design, build, test, and deploy certified integration solutions between Workday and our BDO Vision platform, country by country in accordance with certification requirements
• Help clients resolve integration issues requiring expertise in the Workday solution
• Demonstrate integration experience in Human Resources and Payroll
• Work in a small team of integration specialists and mentor/coach the teams on Integration best practices
• Coordinate assigned deliverable schedules to ensure agreed timelines are met.
Our Agency Policy
BDO has a commitment to building relationships directly with candidates (and agencies) in our local markets and as such, we do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. We work closely with our preferred suppliers to support us in sourcing quality candidates but we only pay agency fees where we have a signed agreement in place and an agency has been instructed by a member of the BDO Resourcing team. We do not pay agency fees where speculative and unsolicited CVs are submitted to BDO by any means other than through our recruitment portal. For any CVs which are submitted without instruction from the BDO Resourcing team, BDO reserves the right to contact and work directly with these candidates without payment of any agency fee.