BDO LLP is an accountancy and business advisory firm, we provide integrated advice and solutions to help businesses navigate a changing world. Our clients are Britain’s economic engine – ambitious, entrepreneurially-spirited and high growth businesses that fuel the economy.
We share our clients’ ambitions and their entrepreneurial mind-set. We have the right combination of global reach, integrity and expertise to help them succeed.
BDO LLP operates in 18 offices across the UK, employing 3,500 people offering tax, audit and assurance, and a range of advisory services. BDO LLP has revenues of £428m and is the UK member firm of the BDO International network. The BDO global network provides business advisory services in 162 countries, with 74,000 people working out of 1,500 offices worldwide. It has revenues of $8.1bn.
The firm is looking to recruit a Support Assistant to join the Shared Service Centre (SSC) based in central Liverpool. The role will support several of the Hubs within the SSC covering a variety of administrative duties. SSC Team members work internally within the business providing support to the client facing teams.
This will be a challenging and rewarding role where the successful candidate will support numerous aspects of a growing and dynamic team:
• BDO Advantage Coordination. BDO Advantage is an analytical tool used to prepare and analyse client data in readiness for audit. Coordination between client teams and technical operation team: requesting data, scheduling reviews.
• Audit staff planning. Booking staff against audit jobs using BDO’s proprietary job booking tool
• Coordination and chargeback of work outsourced to other BDO member firms internationally
• Support billing and chargeback processes for all Hubs
• General team administrative support such as timesheet admin, mail group maintenance, room booking and travel requests
• Conduct other ad-hoc duties as required
• IT skills - strong working knowledge of MS Office and similar desktop applications. Willingness to learn new systems is essential
• Well presented with a professional level of communication – both verbal and written
• Good time management, organisation skills and the ability to prioritise and complete tasks with limited supervision.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Ability to use own initiative and take a flexible approach.
• At least 2 years administrative experience ideally in a professional services environment
Our Agency Policy
BDO has a commitment to building relationships directly with candidates (and agencies) in our local markets and as such, we do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. We work closely with our preferred suppliers to support us in sourcing quality candidates but we only pay agency fees where we have a signed agreement in place and an agency has been instructed by a member of the BDO Resourcing team. We do not pay agency fees where speculative and unsolicited CVs are submitted to BDO by any means other than through our recruitment portal. For any CVs which are submitted without instruction from the BDO Resourcing team, BDO reserves the right to contact and work directly with these candidates without payment of any agency fee.