BDO LLP is an accountancy and business advisory firm, we provide integrated advice and solutions to help businesses navigate a changing world. Our clients are Britain’s economic engine – ambitious, entrepreneurially-spirited and high growth businesses that fuel the economy.
We share our clients’ ambitions and their entrepreneurial mind-set. We have the right combination of global reach, integrity and expertise to help them succeed.
BDO LLP operates in 18 offices across the UK, employing 3,500 people offering tax, audit and assurance, and a range of advisory services. BDO LLP has revenues of £428m and is the UK member firm of the BDO International network. The BDO global network provides business advisory services in 162 countries, with 74,000 people working out of 1,500 offices worldwide. It has revenues of $8.1bn.
The role is primarily responsible for the project coordination of all administrative tasks associated with undertaking an audit. As an essential part of the team, the Junior Client Coordinator provides a central point of contact for managers and partners in relation to the audit clients for their office.
The Junior Client Coordinator supports the audit team and the audit process to ensure our audits are of high quality.
Previous experience is not necessarily a pre-requisite for this role. Full on the job training and training on BDO systems will be provided.
These responsibilities cover the coordination tasks required to support audit clients and teams;
• Processing of client and project acceptance in line with anti-money laundering regulations
• Project coordination of core tasks including liaison with Audit Hub
• Drafting of audit related correspondence
• Coordination of key meetings for the client teams including review time
• Coordination of international and group reporting
• Coordination cross stream including with other stream specialists
• Stocktake coordination (sector specific)
• Coordination of statutory searches
• Coordination of third party audit confirmations
• Maintain relevant audit file documentation
• Lost client administration
• Organisational skills
• Experience working in administration
• IT literate with a strong competence in MS Office (especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Accuracy and attention to detail essential
• Good telephone manner with excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
• Ability to build strong relationships with clients within the business, and within the wider audit team
• Ability to work with confidential information
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, and to respond quickly
• Must be flexible and adaptable.
• Strong team worker
• Enthusiastic / motivated / self-confident
• Ability to work independently
Our Agency Policy
BDO has a commitment to building relationships directly with candidates (and agencies) in our local markets and as such, we do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. We work closely with our preferred suppliers to support us in sourcing quality candidates but we only pay agency fees where we have a signed agreement in place and an agency has been instructed by a member of the BDO Resourcing team. We do not pay agency fees where speculative and unsolicited CVs are submitted to BDO by any means other than through our recruitment portal. For any CVs which are submitted without instruction from the BDO Resourcing team, BDO reserves the right to contact and work directly with these candidates without payment of any agency fee.